► MNC, Marine & Offshore Industry
► Office Hour 8am – 6pm
► Working Location: Gul Circle
► Transport Pick Up: Jurong East & Boon Lay
- Prepare and manage shipping documents ensuring compliance with import and export rules.
- Coordinate with forwarders and suppliers to ensure timely shipment and delivery.
- Handle full sets of shipping documents for LC negotiation.
- Negotiate with forwarders to get competitive freight rates, review their service performance and achieve cost savings for the company.
- Prepare freight quotation & advice INCOTERMS to sales team.
- Familiar with INCOTERMS.
- Liaise with insurance company to handle insurance claims.
- Prepare monthly import freight and insurance report.
- Compilation and filling of shipping documents for audit compliance.
- Ensure accurate shipping record are in line with document keeping standard.
- Preparing of day to day Shipping Instruction, shipping documentations (inclusive of invoices, Certificate of Origin etc) for outbound shipment to customers.
- To work closely with Sales, Project Engineer, Buyers to ensure smooth delivery to meet customer’s requirements.
- To provide monthly forecast to forwarder to secure air/ sea shipment cargo
- Prepare weekly/monthly report to present shipping activities for import/export as well as cost savings.
- To ensure that all personnel under his / her management understand and conform to the in house procedures for the propose of supporting the effective implementation of the Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management System.
- Authorized to give instruction to personnel under his / her management within their scope of work for the purpose of ensuring work activities are carrying out safely and in an environmental friendly manner.
- Accountable for the effective implementation of the above
- Degree in related field with 1 year of warehouse experience
- PC Literate
- Responsible and positive work attitude
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17240
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138