- Develop and implement strategies to advance OD practice and capability development efforts
- Establish a strong network of potential collaborators in OD and facilitate cross-boundary collaborations and exchange.
- Monitor and keep up to date on key OD and capability-building topics and developments
- Grooming internal OD talents and developing a structured roadmap to practice development
- Oversee a sound infrastructure of OD programmes and suite of products and services, including management, structural, governance and learning processes
- Design and deliver OD training programmes independently or jointly with others.
- Support the development of new digital content, thought leadership/opinion pieces, and learning experiences including sourcing for innovative ways to deliver scalable and effective e-learning and virtual classrooms
- Provide OD advisory as and when required
- Bachelor Degree, with at least 7 to 8 years of Organizational Development experience
- Ability to collaborate and liaise internal stakeholders across all levels well
- Strong people and communication skills
- Wide range of work experiences including the public service preferred
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17243.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898