- Maintain and review records of stock purchased; costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to increase sales
- Perform digital, mobile, and social media marketing activities;
- Analyze submission costing, margin and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Maintain supplier relationships, supplier contracts and evaluate suppliers performance
- Keep Senior Brand Manager inform of current developments in the field of purchasing, prices, market conditions
- Meet and liaise with sales and vendors to discuss any product issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of item
- Minimum Diploma in Business or Marketing with at least 2 – 4 years of relevant working experience in FMCG sector.
- A team player with the drive to excel in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Must be meticulous and have an eye for details
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17244
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766