► MNC, Semicon Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: MacPherson
- Interacting with customers, Account teams and/or Field Service personnel to handle a variety of pre-sales and/or post-sales functions.
- Receiving customer’s requests and preparing documents relating to processing Spares orders, material returns (RMA) and exchanges
- Maintaining records (i.e. SAP transactions) on the status of parts return, repair replacements and delivery schedules
- Ensuring spares transactional information is accessible by sorting and filing documents/forms and reports and handling requests for additional company materials, Maintaining records of returns, order schedule change, changes in Spares Parts pricing and resolving return credit problems
- Any ad hoc duties assigned as require from time to time
- Diploma in Logistics Management or equivalent with 2 years of relevant experience in customer support role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, committed individual and is a team player
- Willing to be on rotating standby duties (lunch/ public holidays/ phone)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17257
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138