► FMCG Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Great World City
- In-charge of handling selected retailers that distribute company's brands.
- Plan & Execute Sales activities to achieve Target sales revenue & growth.
- Review sales plans and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of sales activities.
- Build strong customer relationship through direct negotiation with retailers.
- Negotiation of in-store space.
- Work with a team of merchandisers to achieve in-store visibility goals
- Efficient control of A&P budgets, monitoring of productivity/ROI.
- Ensure timely execution of trade promotional activities.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, preferably in Marketing with 2 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry working in a similar capacity
- Possesses relevant experience in direct negotiation with buyers and retailers and understanding of consumer channels.
- Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills and has the ability to identify trends in the market.
- Possesses strong passion for sales and marketing.
- Highly driven, motivated, patient and positive team-player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17260
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138