- Our Client is a well-established European Pharmaceuticals MNC.
- Perform forecasting and purchasing of bulk solvents, raw materials and purchased custom manufactured intermediates.
- To ensure continuing manufacture of all products in the Jurong Site, in compliance with the appropriate governance and procurement processes, while delivering value to the company through cost and inventory optimization in partnership with internal functions and stakeholders.
- Maintain stocking parameters for purchase of bulk solvents, raw materials and purchased intermediates.
- Collaborate with Production Procurement teams to ensure security of supply of bulk solvents, raw materials and purchased custom manufactured intermediates, taking into account supply base risk assessments and RMAPs.
- To regularly review stock parameters and policies for key process raw materials so that they are optimized according to product needs, value, and supply risk profile. To then recommend proposals for new stock parameters and policies to the Material and Services Manager, to take through appropriate governance.
- To track and actively manage inventory actual usage and forecasts according to the latest production plan, taking into account stock turnover rate and trend development.
- Maintain and update performance management standards and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- To collaborate with Procurement and site users in adherence to agreed processes, WoW in compliance with all appropriate governance and procurement processes including (where nominated) support in P2P or DP as Superusers or Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- To perform system transactions in the Corporate ERP system for Raw material purchasing processes (e.g. creation of Purchase Orders) and master data maintenance (e.g. PIR).
- To monitor goods delivery schedule and coordinate with suppliers and/or forwarders on delivery plans and requirements. This includes any issues with deliveries, In the event of an issue related to raw material delivery delay, quantity or quality, to actively develop mitigation plans in partnership with Production Procurement and the Global Planning Team, taking a lead in coordinating site functional responses related to ensuring raw material is released in time for the revised production schedule.
- Participate in rapid cycles of improvement and apply agreed improvement standards. Apply GPS standards to meet prescribed targets.
- Compliance: Effective L1 Audits for EHS and GMP are carried out per agreed schedule, CAPAs are developed and routinely updated to ensure relevance and sustainability.
- Degree in Supply Chain or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on and relevant working experience in Supply Chain Management including Procurement/Purchasing and/or Logistics Planning.
- Possess good working knowledge of SAP and/or MERPS2 systems or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements (including shipping/customs/International convention, etc.).
- Ability to build effective working relationships across different team in the site and possess excellent communication at all levels (both written and verbal), including strong listening and presentation skills.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to assimilate/process information and work in a fast pace working environment.
- Practice flexibility and respond quickly to change, with ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Report to Material and Services Manager.
- 9 Months' Contract (Maternity cover).
- Working Location: Pioneer (Transport pick-up is provided to and from a few MRT stations).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17263.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374