- Operates equipment in the production systems, prepares solutions, monitors certain measuring instruments and equipment, and assists in unloading and loading operations.
- Carries out cleaning, maintenance, and minor repair work in the production systems.
- Participates and responds to the emergency response team
- Assist maintenance team in plant repair.
- Nitec/ Diploma in Chemical Process Engineering or equivalent
- Operating experience in Chemical / Petrochemical industry is advantageous
- Willing to work in Jurong Island and perform 12 hours rotating shift
- Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693