- Report to Production Dept.
- Support production shift team with sample testing.
- Cleaning and preparation of sampling apparatus, Ampule, gel bottles and other laboratory glassware.
- Prepare reagent and standard sample for analytical equipment.
- Report abnormalities and support troubleshooting of equipment.
- Perform 5S activates.
- Nitec/ Higher Nitec/ Diploma in Chemistry or related.
- Familiar with Instrument Analysis (such as gas chromatography, gel permeation chromatography, Fourier infrared analysis, gel analysis, Karl Fischer’s method and titration method)
- Basic Chemical Handling (chemical Lab work)
- Willing to work 12 hours shift.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693