- Collaborate with key account managers to identify new business grow relationship that assist in revenue generations.
- Develop vertical business plan and opportunities with existing customer relationship.
- Assess the market trends, generate prospect list, execute action plan to increase revenue with major customers
- Engage in targeted conversations that steer customer to solutions to address their needs.
- Provide support to business growth plans and work closely with the respective department in pursuits of all revenue opportunities.
- Manage resources and obtain buy in from internal and external stakeholders to motivate team achievement in accordance to business goals.
- Degree and or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronic)
- Success track record in B2B sales and negotiation.
- Min 5 year in managerial roles
- Familiar with test handles, sockets and pins products are required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- Possess Class 3 Driving license.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671