- Lead a team of Engineering Assistants in the conducting of process audit and data analysis
- Evaluate and recommend solutions via data analysis regarding issues related to the improvement of product quality and resolving of customer feedbacks
- Prepare and present analysis reports
- Lead improvement projects relating to system improvements, data accuracy and efficiency
- Apply software and programming abilities to manage and analyse data from a variety of sources
- Collaborate with colleagues from various departments and internal team to meet project deliverables
- To exercise safety and disciplinary control within own section
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by superior
- Degree in Engineering, Science or other related fields
- Recommended to have 2 years as Data Analyst or similar function. Candidates without experience are also welcome to apply.
- Understanding of hard disk media will be an advantage
- Skilled in statistical concepts including probability distributions, hypothesis testing and capability analysis
- Good analytical skills and methodological approach
- Ability to understand basic engineering concepts relating to hard disk media production processes
- Basic programming skills in Python, R and/or other similar languages
- Adept at data visualization via Minitab, JMP or other similar statistical analysis software.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693