- Renowned Semiconductor Testing Handlers
- Work location: East
- Regional hunter role
- Collaborate with key account managers to identify new business grow relationship that assist in revenue generations.
- Develop vertical business plan and opportunities with existing customer relationship.
- Assess the market trends, generate prospect list, execute action plan to increase revenue with major customers
- Engage in targeted conversations that steer customer to solutions to address their needs.
- Provide support to business growth plans and work closely with the respective department in pursuits of all revenue opportunities.
- Manage resources and obtain buy in from internal and external stakeholders to motivate team achievement in accordance to business goals.
- Minimum Degree and/or Diploma in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering
- At least 5 years sales experience in managerial level
- Strong familiarity with semiconductor test handles, sockets and pins products are a MUST
- Proven successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel at least 20% regionally if necessary
- Possess Class 3 Driving license.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17275
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491