As the Group Director for Human Resource, you will perform a hybrid role overseeing teams of HR providing Group HR functions as well as serve as a HR business partner for selected Group Companies that have diversified businesses within the group. This role reports directly to the CEO of the company.
- Overseeing Group HR functions, review and monitoring of all policies, processes, systems and other initiatives.
- Putting in place forward-looking strategies and plans to enable the company to attract, motivate and retain our talents
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Advising HODS and HR teams on all compensation, rewards, performance management as well as benefits and wellness related issues / queries.
- Serving as the Group HR Head for different Business organisations offering end-to-end HR business support to the Heads and Businesses
- Leading, coaching and inspiring the teams to deliver high quality and timely HR advices to the organization and other HR teams.
- A degree from a recognised university, preferably in human resource or business related field.
- At least 15 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary HR teams.
- Candidates with prior experience in listed Company
- Strong and proven HR leader with strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills to deal effectively with senior colleagues in all parts of the organisation
- Possesses deep expertise in HR Audit, compensation and benefits design, policy and process setting / re -design
- Outcome driven customer centric mind-set.
- Has the ability to multi-task and complete numerous tasks within deadlines. A pro-active and a “Can Do” attitude would be critical.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17276.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898