- Engineering, programming and testing of Mitsubishi PLC and SCADA software.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of Building Management System, Environmental Control System and Tunnel Ventilation System in MRT stations.
- Development of Functional Design Specifications, Software Design Specifications, Control Schematics/Write-up and other software/test documentation.
- Site Testing and Commissioning with clients.
- Software rectification work for ad-hoc jobs.
- Interface design, implementation and testing between various third-party systems using Modbus, BACNet or other protocols.
- Lead supervisors/technicians in BMS field work at sites.
- Propose and implement improvement works to clients.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation / Building Technology).
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply
- 2 years’ working experience in industrial automation, process automation, and/or building ACMV systems.
- Have worked with BMS/ACMV system in the transportation industry is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi or Schneider PLCs and/or Knowledge of SCADA (Intellution iFIX or Mitsubishi MC Works) are preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols (Modbus or BACNet) will be an added advantage.
- A resourceful individual with good organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work during weekends or night jobs occasionally when required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949