- Develop software modules for machine control based on the machine requirement and specification
- Generate machine sequence (Flow chart) for documentation.
- Develop and submit test plan for the own software development.
- Weekly development progress status update.
- Test result and software and user documentation
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical/ Electronic/ Computer Engineering with 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in PC-based control programming, good knowledge on Servo, Stepper motor application, and machine sequence control.
- Strong knowledge on VB6, VC6, C #, C++, MFC and Visual studio .NET 2010 programming environment is a must. Using Microsoft Visual Studio Version 6 and VS2010 Development tool.
- Able to work independently with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17285
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239