- Manage APAC Customer Care Center and drive the service sales
- Prepare business plans for Customer care including budgeting, forecasting, resource and training planning based on the annual goals defined in the budget
- Plan, recommend, maintain the objectives, organisation methods, performance standards, procedures, facilities and equipment, and budgets required to perform the service contracts, technical support and other customer care obligations
- Attends customer care meetings with customers to review the performance of the systems or equipment and necessary corrective actions to reduce breakdowns, improve the system performance, or upgrade of system or equipment or resolve customer complaints
- Decide on contractual commitments of CS business
- Maintains cordial and diplomatic relationship with principals, manufacturers, distributors, customers, clients suppliers, internal staff and others outside the organisation.
- Explore opportunities on upgrading and retrofitting business to continue the growth of Customer Service business unit
- Lead the Sales Force Ticketing system implementation in APAC
- Possess Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain or relevant
- Min. 8 years of working experience in similar capacity
- Demonstrate good leadership skills
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17286
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766