- Lead development of Trade Marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives across defined product categories and key channels.
- Lead the development and implementation of Retail Standards (e.g., distribution, share of shelf, displays etc.) for Oral Health for the assigned channels.
- Based on learnings from past shopper activation, to develop channel objectives and plans to deliver the overall shopper objectives and strategy
- Work closely with the sales team on ensuring smooth and effective deployment of the shopper activation plans
- Lead development of appropriate POP materials/ structures and ensure the roll out and usage of these items.
- Owning responsibility on the development, execution and performance of program to increase presence and off-take vis promotions and shopper engagement, i.e (Promotional Packs, In Store Promoters, Roadshow, Premium Sourcing activities, Malaysia Advertising Board (MAB) and other administrative works).
- Develop effective working relationship across all functions which include marketing, trade marketing, sales, supply chain, finance, regulatory, medical and legal advisor.
- Support field sales teams with data analysis of national channel trends.
- Degree in marketing, pharmaceutical, biomedical or relevant.
- Able to commit in Jan 2021
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work oriented
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17287
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766