• Prepare annual financial and statutory reporting
• Prepare and submit regulatory reports, Survey and Statistics
• Assist on financial audits and reviews as required
• Assist to liaise with external vendor for tax computations and related matters
• Undertake any other finance duties as directed by the Finance Manager
• Possess Degree in Accountancy or related with at least 5 years working experiences
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Ready to work under pressure and deadlines
• Meticulous and take pride in work
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 17292
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357