- Support the HW R&D teams, by hands-on assembly of prototypes and providing feedback regarding manufacturability, ease of assembly and cost
- Support outsourcing of R&D project designs to serial production suppliers
- Work closely together with our production sites (in Malaysia and China) providing support on technical topics and quality issues
- Define needed test tools to ensure the required quality during production for CIP and running production
- Maintain and provide technical support for (module) test systems installed base (at BSG and suppliers) to ensure smooth continuation of equipment and module in serial production
- Assemble and validate new (module) test equipment
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Mechatronic or Robotics environment
- Experience with sophisticated Module and Machine assembly
- Experience with system debugging / troubleshooting (or willing to learn)
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693