Our client is an M&A advisory consulting start-up company in Singapore, with its head office based in Japan.
- Perform and conduct industry research to source for M&A deals and opportunities
- Collate and track the financials to evaluate the M&A prospects
- Construct financial model for development of valuation, financial and strategic analysis and management of the due diligence process
- Communicate potential M&A opportunities to Director
- Negotiate the sales and purchase agreements and deal structuring
- Involved in the post-acquisition integration plans including development of value creation initiatives and implementation of financial and operational improvements.
- Support other corporate and business initiatives
- More than 10 years of of demonstrated experience in merger and acquisition (Buy side)
- Proven M&A deals experience in the IT/ Tech related sector
- Has experience in deal sourcing in SIngapore and/ or regional markets
- Candidates must be willing to work in a startup environment
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17300.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898