Private Bank – Project Management for Rolling Out System for Front Office
Contract – 9 months – Raffles Place / Downtown
Up to $12000
- Lead project for Front Office employees and External Asset Managers
- Plan and ensure smooth on-boarding of EAMs as per the rollout plan
- Create clear and easy-to-understand communication materials for training and other purposes pertaining to rollout
- Provide consultancy and sales support in regard the rollout platform and services
- Monitor and track the rollout progress, coordinate the on-boarding with all involved stakeholders and support relationship managers in their sales activities.
- Housekeep and ensure contracts, invoices and other documentation are in place
- Assist HOD in business management tasks such as preparing management reports for management committees
- Possess Degree with at least 5 years of working experience in the banking industry
- Possess an aptitude for Project Management (Time management, sense of urgency, fulfillment of task etc)
- Experienced in creating Change Impact Assessments, Stakeholder Analysis, Communication Plans, Change Concepts would be highly preferred
- PowerPoint presentations compel content-wise and visually.
- Able to convert a complicated idea into an easy-to-understand concept to the audiences
- Possess good understanding of the Financial Industry and Private Banking.
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code:
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357