Private Bank – Contract 12 months
Raffles Place/ Downtown
- Monitoring trade suitability of investments and portfolio review.
- Ensure compliance with pre-trade risk disclosures to clients by the Front Office.
- Monitor the selling process conducted by the Front office and ensure process comply in accordance to internal policies and procedures.
- Handle Front Office enquiries pertaining to process and system
- Prepare monthly management reporting and ad hoc regulatory reporting.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations (for example in case of internal or external complaints) relevant to the investment risk areas.
- Training to Front Office and development of Operation Procedures.
- Degree in Law/Finance/Accounting/Business with at 2 years direct experience in private banking preferred
- Sound knowledge of the operations of the securities market and/or financial and investment industry/products
- Initiator, Integrity with sound judgement
- Analytical skills with problem-solving approach
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 17313
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357