• Report to, and provide support to Ops Manager/Project Manager on assigned engineering or EPC projects.
• Support the project team during Tenders or Detailed Engineering and Construction phase.
• Be responsible for the management of resources and the progress of the Outfit/Architecture/Engineering scope and for internal and external deliverables in line with the project budget and schedule.
• Review and provide technical inputs to Outfit/Architecture/ Engineering related technical matters to other disciplines during the project.
• Provide technical support related to Outfit/Architecture/ Engineering at the fabrication site, whenever required. Assist to review tender document to meet requirements and closing date.
• Provide correct estimates and costing to assist in negotiation.
• Attending regular meetings (internal and external parties) to discuss project work scope and get approval and confirmation on technical issues.
• Source for competitive prices from various suppliers.
• To propose to client quality product that meets budget and comply to authorities.
• Submission of product specifications and certifications for client’s approval prior to purchases.
• Proposed and marked material type and location on plans for approval.
• Reconfirm the quantity based on latest drawing revision prior to purchases to provide correct quantity and material specifications.
• Plan and monitor material delivery according to site required date.
• Design and draft construction drawings for quality fabrication.
• Offshore and Marine, Civil, Mechanical Engineering
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and possess knowledge in AutoCad.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693