• Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of equipment/machines.
• Provide offsite field support on equipment/machines breakdown.
• Ensure compliance to health and safety policies and procedures in the course of work.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
• NITEC / Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP), Forklift or Air Compressor
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Must possess class 3 driving license
• Basic electrical knowledge will be an advantage
• Candidates with no experience but have a strong interest in learning and troubleshooting of equipment or machines breakdown will also be considered
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693