• Delivery of project materials.
• Ensure proper documentations of transactions.
• Report of missing and / or damaged items.
• To follow in-house requirements and procedures related to Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety
• Accountable for the effective implementation of the above.
• Driver needs to liaise with the receiver upon delivery
• Any Ad Hoc Duties Assigned by supervisor
• At least 5 years’ experience in delivery of project materials.
• Minimum secondary education.
• Possess a valid class 3 and 4 driving license.
• Able to converse simple English.
• Possess forklift license preferred.
• Preferred those with some technical knowledge on architectural works / marine industry.
• Willing to work overtime and weekends.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693