- Manage end-to-end on-and-off boarding processes and conduct orientation program to new employees
- Responsible for payroll processing and calculation
- Maintain and update employee information in HR systems
- Administer and ensure compliance of HR policies and processes
- Maintain p-files, policies, employee handbook, and other HR documents
- Administer compensation and benefits policies and schemes
- Participate in job evaluation and salary range benchmarking
- Organize employee communication sessions and activities
- Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources or related field of study
- At least 4 to 5 years of HR operations experience
- Must have experience in SAP Successfactors
- Available to start immediately/ short notice
- Able to work independently
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17328.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898