On behalf of our Client who is a Government Agency, we are sourcing for an experienced Data Analytical Officer (Data Pipelines & Processes Automation, Optimisation) for its Data Analytics & Transformation Office.
- Implement internal process improvements i.e, automating manual processes, optimising manual data pipelines
- Liaise with IT department and/or external vendor on data requirements required for data infrastructure(s)
- Ensure that data infrastructure and pipeline projects are delivered within scope based on end user requirements
- Work with IT department on user acceptance test to ensure deployability of new data infrastructure and solutions from end user perspectives
- Work with IT department and end users to strive for greater functionality in data systems
- Drive build data culture and literacy among internal stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience in managing data processes, pipelines or a related function
- Knowledge in data life cycle and the work required to support each stage of the data process life cycle. i.e., data ingestion to data science
- Knowledge in big data tools and technology, and open source software like R and Python
- Experience in managing and understanding data infrastructure and data pipelines
- Possess an analytical mindset and aptitude for problem solving
- Good project management and communications skills for stakeholder engagements.
- Background in Data Management, Data Infrastructure and Data Analytics.
Additional Job Information:
- Only Singaporeans will be considered for this position
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673