On behalf of our Client who is a Government Agency, we are sourcing for an experienced Principal Consultant (Data Architect) for its Data Office.
- Provide advice on overall enterprise data schemas and system architecture to support both operational and analytics needs
- Develop blueprints to support a modern data infrastructure
- Develop and implement data governance policies and processes to improve data quality while maintaining data security
- Define roles and responsibilities on data governance
- Define accountability for ownership and custodianship of data
- Establish internal metadata inventory and data dictionaries
- Develop processes to enable on-going efforts to ensure data quality and compliance
- Degree in IT, data management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in relevant role
- Experience in managing data infrastructure and data pipelines
- Knowledge in big data tools and technology
- Knowledge on data privacy regulations eg, IM8, PDPA
Additional Job Information:
- Only Singaporeans will be considered for this position
- 2 years contract
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673