Private Bank – Downtown/Raffles Place
Operational Risk - 12 months Contract
Budget up to $3300
- Provide support to implement Internal Control Framework, performing controls and quality assurance on FLoD controls
- Manage and resolve complaints, fraud cases, operational incidents
- Conducting random investigations from identifying root causes, assess control environment, monitor risk mitigation actions to escalate issues as required
- Provide support in analysing operational events, complaints, identified fraudulent behaviour, key risk indicators (KRIs), to identify any possible operational risks and emerging trends
- Prepare reports to management and stakeholders
- Support in the preparation of the Risk Committee presentation deck
- Facilitate the Operational Risk Self-Assessment annual process
- Involved in ad-hoc risk reviews, projects and new business initiatives as required
- Degree with at least 2 years working experience in related operational risk in banking preferred
- Self starter and take initiative
- Meticulous and forward thinking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 17350
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357