- Provide support to worldwide customers, with efficient and effective technical expertise on Server support.
- Provide Server service support by owning customers Server incidents within a complex environment and developing a methodical approach to solve the incident or problem
- Driving resolution of major incidents during crisis mode
- Analyze problems and resolving recurring difficulties through root cause analysis
- Implement Server change requests for customers on the managed Server solution
- Maintain a comprehensive and update-to-date customer Server topology database
- Actively contribute to improve and map Server processes within ITIL framework
- Contribute to the achievement of customer satisfaction by proving best in class support
- Candidates need to have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related discipline from a recognize education institution.
- 4 to 8 years of proven expertise in working with Windows Servers
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft’s Active Directory
- Good working experience in VMware Virtualization
- Industry Technical Certifications is essential: MCSA/ MCSE and VCP/ VCA/ VCAP certification,
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17352
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845