- Manage the pharmacy automation system tier 2 support issue list and provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- Work directly with HW and SW Engineering to get customer problems resolved.
- Support pharmacy automation system installation, testing and commissioning
- Install and configure the pharmacy automation system software
- Design and implement the interface program between hospital information system and pharmacy automation system
- Propose changes and improvements to increase efficiency of products and systems.
- Give support in evaluating/testing new components/suppliers.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to field service engineers.
- Degree in Mechatronics or Information Technology, possessing 3 to 5 years experiences in Software / Technical Support Department
- Experience in object-oriented SW development (C# preferred), SQL language and Database technologies (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, etc…)
- Able to perform hands-on test on automation system
- Understand IT network and have experience on LAN/WAN
- Understand PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Good communication skills across multiple levels of management and stakeholders
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Experience in automation and SCADA system
- Experience in product development from initial investigation to manufacturing introduction.
- Interested applicants must be open to provide support (include. Weekend/p. holiday) in local hospital pharmacies when called upon
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17358
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239