► MNC, Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Mac Pherson
► 1 year contract
- Learning & Development – Support the development and delivery of customized learning solutions, particularly in the subject of Employee Learning to match specific needs and business objectives of clients. Act as an internal consultant and work with business leaders on business related training issues, source and recommend appropriate learning solutions or resources, maintain a current knowledge of statutory requirements and develop creative and innovative training programs. Manage all training operations related activities e.g updating training records and post evaluation of learning programs.
- Performance Management – Support the execution of the annual performance management process. Provide guidance to managers and employees on policies, procedures related to performance management.
- Compensation & Benefits – Holistically take strategic and operational accountability in the initiation and implementation of compensation and benefits process (e.g payroll verification, benefits administration, annual compensation administration and benefits review & renewal)
- Employee Communication – Take lead in employee / internal communications in ensuring integrated employee experience across the organization.
- Company-wide and Team Events – Organize company-wide events such as All Employee meetings, company-wide teambuilding activities, annual Friendly Family activities, annual CNY dinner and annual Dinner & Dance to bring about positive people impact and optimize team effectiveness
- Singapore Work Pass - Provide support in work pass application, cancellation and renewal, preparation of employment certification letters
- Diploma with 3 years of relevant experience handling full spectrum of human resource activities
- Willing to own and/or handle a mix of strategic HR and tactical matters
- Keen eye for detail and meticulous in his/her work
- Proficient in MS Excel and related software or application for data reporting analysis
- Team player who is able to work within HR network involving HRBPs and Corporate COEs, as well as business stakeholders
- Aspiring to learn about different HR functions through by deep diving into people advisory and execution activities
- Able to flexibility toggle between myriad HR activities or functions taking place at the same time, and adapt as the overall HR operating model
- Proficient in SAP SUCCESSFACTOR is an advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17359
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138