- Chemical Plant MNC
- Work Location: Jurong Island
- As a Team Leader, lead & support the Senior/Mechanical Superintendent(s) to plan, manage and execute Plant daily, ad-hoc and Shut Down Maintenance (SDM) mechanical work tasks.
- Lead and guide subordinates and assigned in-house contractor to execute their work safely, effectively, efficiently and without re-work.
- Ensure that all maintenance works are promptly planned and executed to the satisfaction to all stakeholders.
- Lead and conduct precise troubleshooting of complex problems and working with relevant stakeholders to study the problem systematically and identify effective countermeasures.
- Work closely with the Senior/Mechanical Superintendent(s) to analyze data of plants’ critical equipment from predictive and preventive maintenance activities and make necessary recommendations and/ or countermeasures.
- Providing efficient and prompt technical support to internal/external stakeholders to assigned plants.
- Review all maintenance planning and work execution documents, e.g. Long Term Maintenance Plan, Critical Equipment List, Preventive Maintenance List etc.
- Draft and revise maintenance work procedures and work instructions.
- Monitor plant maintenance expenditure and carry out cost saving initiatives and price comparison for high value purchases of non-OEM services, materials and parts.
- Develop the technical designs, including finalizing engineering design documentations, Management of Change (MOC) and Request For Approval (RFA) for minor plant modification works; Manage the execution of the minor modification works within schedule and budget.
- Participate and contribute in Plant IoT initiatives, as assigned by Management
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering background;
- At least 5 years working experience in a process plant manufacturing (Refinery, Chemical, Utilities, Pharmaceutical etc.)
- Proven maintenance work experience (polymer processing plant will be ideal), both during plant operation and turnaround;
- Good rotating equipment maintenance & machinery vibration analysis knowledge;
- Good technical knowledge on the functionality of both rotating and static mechanical equipment commonly found in polymer processing plant, e.g. Twin Screw Extruder, Palletizer System, Pellet Transfer & Packaging System.
- Experience in leading / Supervisory of site work execution
- Wiling to work in Jurong Island
- Available to start work immediately or short notice period
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:17365
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491