- Prepare and write press release, respond to media enquiries
- Manage internal and external communications and develop meaningful Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Coordinate and plan media conference, corporate visits and seminars
- Plan, organise and implement integrated marketing communications activities in the areas of campaigns, product launches, sales promotions and events
- Prepare and execute marketing collaterals such as social media content, brochures, posters, in-store materials and digital touchpoints
- SAP processing and other administrative duties
- Carry out market research, collate market’s information and competitors’ activities
- Any other related activities and tasks as assigned by Division and Branch Head
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations or Business Administration
- Min. 2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Can-do spirit and adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Company shuttle bus pickup/dropoff point at Sembawang MRT station.
- Handphone allowance provided
- The 3-years contract is renewable
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17371
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766