- Our Client is a well-established European MNC, in Logistics Automation industry.
- Take ownership for the operational activities within APAC Customer Service Transport Automation Business.
- Manage APAC Customer Care Center and drive the service sales.
- Set challenging objectives and break down into individual CS team lead and team goals.
- Take ultimate responsibility for appropriate staffing and appropriate resources of CS team.
- Ensure adherence to corporate culture.
- Decide on contractual commitments of CS business.
- Manage risks and unforeseen problems, and escalations.
- Conduct the business in accordance with business objectives, business plan and annual budget as well as instructions given by the APAC management.
- Actively manage and control the APAC CS operation through Business Units operating in the defined business area to achieve the agreed results based on Order Intake, Net Sales and GP for the APAC CS business.
- Lead teams of Customer Service staff in providing on-site support, executing and fulfilling the contract services, and deliver highest level of quality customer services.
- Plan, recommend, maintain the objectives, organization methods, performance standards, procedures, facilities and equipment, and budgets required to perform the service contracts, technical support and other customer care obligations.
- Support and coach Assistant Customer Care managers as they deliver customer services, using periodic performance reviews.
- Manage the APAC Customer Care Center, develop and implement the standard customer care support process.
- Lead the Sales Force Ticketing system implementation in APAC.
- Establish and maintain a competitive infrastructure for the implementation, and realization of customer care services.
- Conducts or arranges for the conduct of meeting, training as required for the execution of assigned responsibilities by staff, the proper maintenance procedures, technical discussions, and resolve problems.
- Attends customer care meetings with customers to review the performance of the systems or equipment and necessary corrective actions to reduce breakdowns, improve the system performance, or upgrade of system or equipment or resolve customer complaints.
- Prepare business plans for Customer Care including budgeting, forecasting, resource and training planning based on the annual goals defined in the budget.
- Maintains cordial and diplomatic relationship with principals, manufacturers, distributors, customers, clients suppliers, internal staff and others outside the organization.
- Explore opportunities on upgrading and retrofitting business to continue the growth of Customer Service business unit.
- Degree in Business, Logistics or relevant study.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Customer Care & Contract Services/Service Sales, preferably from similar industry.
- Possess Regional exposures (APAC).
- Excellent leadership and skills, with experience managing a team of more than 20.
- Ability and willing to travel as and when business required (+/- 20%).
- Working knowledge in both Technical and Sales is highly preferred.
- Report to APAC MD.
- Direct Reports: a team of 6; Indirect Reports: a team of 35.
- Working Location: Tampines.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 6pm and Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17372.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374