- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Manufacturing MNC.
To assist Finance Manager in the financial matters of the Company by undertaking a portfolio of accounting responsibilities as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- To check and ensure AP invoices are properly record in SAP and Concur system.
- Supervise and proper guidance to Accounts Assistant.
- Perform monthly FI closing process using SAP system.
- Vendor registration maintenance under SAP and Concur system.
- Monthly ageing report review for AR debtors.
- Liaise with Tax agent for company Corporate Income Tax computation.
- Review and submit withholding tax to IRAS.
- Review and submit GST to IRAS every quarterly.
- Assist Finance Manager on half-yearly budget preparation.
- Assist Finance Manager on annual physical stock count.
- Assist Finance Manager on interim and year-end audit matters.
- Responsible for Quality Management System:
- Support in implementation and participate in the continuous improvement effort in the areas of Safety, Quality, Environment and Health Management System.
- To have a legal obligation to act in a responsible manner for the safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their actions or omissions at work.
- Assist management in ensuring that Major Accident Hazards are reduced to As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) and escalated when necessary.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by Finance Manager.
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent is necessary.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Accounting field is required, preferably from Manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Working experience in SAP Accounting system is required.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Working Location: Jurong Island (Transport pick-up is provided to and from Jurong East MRT station).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.15pm.
- An attractive allowances and remuneration is awaits for the successful Candidate.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17373.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374