- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- RFQ for Mechanical and Electro-mech commodity; per customer specification or propose alternatives.
- Cost reduction and alternate sourcing program for new and existing projects.
- Supplier base management covering Quality, Delivery, Cost and Contract finalization.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal departments for First Article Approval.
- System set up for approved parts and suppliers.
- Project Management.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in Procurement of Mechanical/Electro-mech commodity, e.g. Plastic Injection, Casting, Thermoforming, Die Cut, Extrusion, 3D Printing.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle.
- Ability to read technical drawing/specifications.
- Working Location: Ang Mo Kio.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17374.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374