- Our Client is a well-established Firm.
The incumbent will be a team member in the Corporate and Marketing Communications Department.
- Prepare and write Press Releases, respond to media enquiries.
- Manage internal and external communications and develop meaningful Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Coordinate and plan media conference, corporate visits and seminars.
- Coordinate and participate in Business Continuity Planning activities.
- Daily media monitoring on news and social media platforms.
- Daily coordination of corporate and social media enquiries.
- Liaise with gift vendors to prepare annual corporate calendar and gifts.
- Plan, organize and implement integrated marketing communications activities in the areas of campaigns, product launches, sales promotions and events.
- Prepare and execute marketing collaterals such as social media content, brochures, posters, in-store materials and digital touchpoints.
- Plan and prepare content schedule for social media, track and manage budget to ensure optimization of digital campaigns.
- Monitor and review data relevant to marketing activities, web and social media.
- SAP processing and other Administrative duties.
- Carry out market research, collate market’s information and competitors’ activities.
- Any other related activities and tasks as assigned by Division and Branch Head.
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in both Corporate and Marketing Communications field.
- Can-do spirit and adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken; bilingual as to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders/Media partners.
- Organized team player with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in Press Releases, collateral production, Project Management and Digital marketing (include Social Media) is required.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and SAP.
- Three (3) Years' Renewable Contract.
- Working Location: Senoko (Transport pick-up is provided to and from Sembawang MRT station).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17375.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374