- Prepare Training and relevant Procedure manuals
- Prepare relevant report and project documentation as necessary
- Perform ad-hoc investigations as necessary
- Provide project support and related data analytics.
- Risk Assessment of process and controls in view of regulatory and policy requirements, including but not limited to gap analysis, control design and documentation of relevant process/procedures.
- University degree preferably in Law/Finance/Accounting/Business;
- At least 3-5 years of solid experience in Private Banking sector, preferably in suitability monitoring/controlling area with solid experience in process/control design and project support.
- Sound knowledge of the operations of the securities market and/or financial and investment industry/products;
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538