- Responsible for marketing and corporate communication functions.
- Prepare and write press release, respond to media enquiries
- Manage internal and external communications and develop meaningful Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Plan, organize and implement integrated marketing communications activities in the areas of campaigns, product launches, sales promotions and events
- Prepare and execute marketing collaterals such as social media content, brochures, posters, in-store materials and digital touchpoints
- Plan and prepare content schedule for social media, track and manage budget to ensure optimization of digital campaigns
- Monitor and review data relevant to marketing activities, web and social media
- Daily media monitoring on news and social media platforms
- At least Diploma or equivalent in PR/Marketing/Mass Com related field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Marcom related functions
- Experience in project management will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843