Our client is a well known organisation and is seeking a Head of HR for the Holding Company.
As Head of HR, you will be overseeing a teams of HR providing Group HR functions and serves as HR Advisory for various Country Managing Directors under the Company diversify Businesses Portfolios. This role reports to the CEO of the Holding Company .
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillments; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, audit and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with Country and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- A degree from a recognised university, preferably in human resource or business related field.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in managing multi-disciplinary HR teams with a workforce size of not less than 800 headcounts
- A proven HR leader with strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills to deal effectively with Senior Management in all parts of the organisation
- Possesses deep expertise in HR Compliances, compensation and benefits design, policy and process setting / re -design
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
EVE LIM (R1113354)