- Develop high-level strategy for APJ social media channels.
- Manage APJ social media agencies and community managers on a day to say basis.
- Coordinate global campaigns execution on the regional level in alignment with the overarching headquarters social strategy.
- Routinely take complicated issues and create concise social media deliverables in a way to resonates with customers, partners and press.
- Ensure consistency of the company channel events and livestreaming communications across all platforms and alignment with global marketing activities.
- Measure and analyze all community management efforts and social metrics, set KPIs, adjust tactics, hold strategic reviews with vendors, control and evaluate results delivery.
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams, synchronize and implement social plans to support their goals; deliver reports both to regional and global teams.
- Minimum 4 years of social media experience
- High-technical knowledge needed; strong knowledge in computer parts is a bonus
- Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing social programs
- Excellent writing skills with painstaking attention to details
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and partners
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and respective participants (YouTube, Twitch, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Proven ability to apply strategic social media objectives as they relate to growing the community and increasing engagement through shares, likes, comments, video posts, etc.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17393
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766