- Our Client is a well-established IT industry.
- Develop high-level strategy for APJ Social Media channels.
- Manage APJ Social Media agencies and community managers on a day to day basis.
- Coordinate Global campaigns execution on the regional level in alignment with the overarching headquarters social strategy.
- Routinely take complicated issues and create concise social media deliverables in a way to resonates with customers, partners and press.
- Ensure consistency of Company's channel events and livestreaming communications across all platforms and alignment with Global marketing activities.
- Measure and analyze all community management efforts and social metrics, set KPIs, adjust tactics, hold strategic reviews with vendors, control and evaluate results delivery.
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams, synchronize and implement social plans to support their goals; deliver reports both to regional and global teams.
- Degree holder.
- Minimum 4 years of Social Media experience, with Regional experience.
- High-technical knowledge needed, strong knowledge in Computer parts and/or IT industry is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing Social Media programs.
- Excellent writing skills with painstaking attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and partners at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and respective participants (YouTube, Twitch, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Proven ability to apply strategic Social Media objectives as they relate to growing the community and increasing engagement through shares, likes, comments, video posts, etc.
- Experience using Social Media scheduling and analytic tools including Khoros, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Prime, etc.
- Ability to work self-manage, work effectively under deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think and communicate clearly, impeccable organizational skill.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17394.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374