► MNC, Hardware Manufacturing
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Bedok
► 1 year contract
- Develop high-level strategy for APJ social media channels.
- Manage APJ social media agencies and community managers on a day to day basis.
- Coordinate global campaigns execution on the regional level in alignment with the overarching headquarters social strategy.
- Routinely take complicated issues and create concise social media deliverables in a way to resonates with customers, partners and press.
- Ensure consistency of company channel events and livestreaming communications across all platforms and alignment with global marketing activities.
- Measure and analyze all community management efforts and social metrics, set KPIs, adjust tactics, hold strategic reviews with vendors, control and evaluate results delivery.
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams, synchronize and implement social plans to support their goals; deliver reports both to regional and global teams.
- Diploma with 4 years of social media experience
- High-technical knowledge needed; strong company product knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing social programs
- Excellent writing skills with painstaking attention to details
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and partners
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and respective participants (YouTube, Twitch, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Proven ability to apply strategic social media objectives as they relate to growing the community and increasing engagement through shares, likes, comments, video posts, etc.
- Experience using social media scheduling and analytic tools including Khoros, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Prime, etc.
- The ability to work self-manage, work effectively under deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to think and communicate clearly, impeccable organizational skill
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17395
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138