- A well-established F&B industry.
- Drive objectives of brand/products awareness, acquisition, engagement, and sale revenue through Digital Media/Social Media/e-Commerce.
- Social Media/Digital Marketing: Create & monitor content for several platforms at once.
- Developing and engaging with customers on Social Media creating a good online service experience.
- Drive and plan social media strategy.
- Manage social communities, report on sentiment and address customer questions.
- Follow brand guidelines to execute a wide variety of activities that involve branding, advertising, social media, partnerships and more.
- Create and design promotional material for Social Media advertisements.
- Work closely with chefs on new products to deliver marketing, sales & internal communications collaterals.
- Listen and engage in online conversations to help strengthen and develop Company's Brand and products.
- Employed social media strategies to promote companies' products.
- Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media management.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Adobe Photoshop (to work on products' photography and post production).
- Good in Copywriting.
- Experience managing Facebook Ads, Google Ad Words, Google Analytic's as well as SEO functions as it relates to Google placement and driving increased website traffic.
- Ability to create creative contents, create custom banners and other images for use in Social Media campaigns resulting in a boost in engagement.
- Ability to work and brainstorm as a team.
- Understand consumer behaviour and works with Chefs on new product to boosts revenues.
- Willing to work 5.5 days' week.
- Working Location: Midview Bishan.
- Working Hours: 5.5 days' week (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm; Saturdays, 9am to 1pm).
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17396.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374