- A well-established European MNC, in Engineering & Construction Consultancy industry.
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition and management for the business units.
- Execute the full process of Recruitment & life-cycle including sourcing, assessment, selection, offering to on-boarding of employees.
- Proactive in maintaining talent pipeline and engaging with potential candidates.
- Assist in HR operations and serve as first point of contact for enquiries from business units and colleagues and provide accurate and timely information, advice and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assist in employee performance management, tracking of performance improvement plan, counselling, warning and termination.
- Assist in disciplinary issues and employee grievances.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback to management.
- Assist in the process of employee insurance claims.
- Organize and coordinate staff engagement activities.
- Responsible to participate and support the Company’s QEHS within their scope of duties.
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources discipline or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in practical Human Resources functions.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- People-oriented, excellent communication and cross-cultural skills.
- Resourceful, quick thinking and self-driven.
- Mature go-getter, confident and positive attitude.
- Meticulous with strong follow-up skills.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure, meet targets with minimum supervision.
- Willing and able to challenge the status quo, resilient and nimble.
- High degree of professional integrity and discreet in handling confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Working Location: Bugis/City Hall/Nicoll Highway.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17398.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374