► MNC, Chemical Manufacturing
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Joo Koon
► Transport Pick Up: Lakeside, Pioneer, Jurong East
- Managing a business unit on the purchases of raw materials (RM) from approved suppliers.
- Sourcing for alternative materials/suppliers to meet the business unit objectives in purchasing activities.
- Maintain system integrity and management of suppliers’ info in the ERP system e.g. suppliers connect, purchasing agreements and supplier basic data like MOQ, order multiple, purchasers responsible, RM free trade agreement requirement and supplier maintenance.
- Liaise with suppliers for quotations and obtain regular/latest updated of RMs price offer.
- Involve in sourcing for an alternate suppliers/raw material and follow up on supplier/material evaluation and qualification activities.
- Work closely with supplier to leverage the needs in terms on tight supply situation as well as to be ahead of market requirements.
- To study and understand market trends and pricing in relationship to our business needs.
- Prepare info for SNOP, aged meeting, purchasing meeting and some ad-hoc meeting updates.
- To monitor and manage the vendor complaints (SCAR) and performance i.e. quality and delivery performance. Conduct suppliers’ on-site audit if needed.
- Work closely with TA Procurement group and internal stakeholders on projects and or related to procurement matters
- Diploma in business studies, supply Chain, or related discipline chemical/ polymer engineering or equivalent with 3 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and ERP system
- Work experience in Manufacturing environment will be preferred
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate the pros and cons of the deals when working with vendors.
- Ability to work independently and cope well with pressure under tight deadlines
- Good negotiation skills and ability to engage with suppliers
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17400
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138