- Responsible for talent acquisition and management for the business units
- Execute the full process of recruitment & life-cycle including sourcing, assessment, selection, offering to on-boarding of employees
- Assist in HR operations and serve as first point of contact for enquiries from business units and colleagues and provide accurate and timely information, advice and interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Assist in employee performance management, tracking of performance improvement plan, counselling, warning and termination
- Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback to management
- Assist in the process of employee insurance claims
- Organize and coordinate staff engagement activities
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources discipline or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in practical human resources functions
- People-oriented, excellent communication and cross-cultural skills
- Resourceful, quick thinking and self-driven
- Mature go-getter, confident and positive attitude
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17402
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766