- Provide administrative and logistical support for existing and new training programmes, seminars, conferences, study visits and ad hoc events of CSC.
- Responsible for full spectrum of course administration and logistic duties
- Monitor course take-ups, revenue and expenses of programmes
- Responsible for keeping accurate and proper records.
- Proper accrual of expenditures related to the programmes/events.
- Comply with college service standards and operations guidelines.Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Provide support and assistance to associate trainers and resource persons for the smooth delivery of programmes
- Minimum Diploma
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in coordinator function
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843