- Provides on-going administrative support
- Maintains client contact frequency and updates records
- Processes client payment orders, execute securities, funds, bonds, MM / FX trades
- Ensures compliance with local & internal regulations, e.g. client documentation, client’s instructions etc.
- Undertakes research assignments as required
- Deals with client enquiries and resolves where possible
- Manages diaries, books client meetings, assists with events preparation
- Prepares for RM business trips; organises travels, preparing client presentations
- Minimum 2 years of experience as ARM in private banking
- CACS Paper 1 and 2.
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538