- Providing support on performance enquiries from clients /front, preparing customised statements, checking control reports on client performance, supporting new initiatives /projects that align with global performance reporting standards
- Close collaboration with internal partners, external providers and relevant departments on client performance enquiry, controls and customised statements.
- Demonstration of appropriate values and behaviours including but not limited to standards on honesty and integrity, due care and diligence, fair dealing (treating customers fairly), management of conflicts of interest, competence and continuous development, adequate risk management, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring high quality and reliable support of daily processing needs with scalability and cost streamlining.
- Degree qualified and minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in Banking
- Knowledge on various aspects of calculations involving client performances .
- Knowledge of general banking regulations across MAS and HKMA regimes is an advantage
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at Ujun.email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538